- Race packet pick-up day/s before the race
- Race day registration and packet pickup
- Course attendants to cheer on our runners
- Race course set up and tear down
- Set up and tear down of Start/finish area, tents and barriers
- Parking control & assistance
- Water, sports drink, and snack stations along the course
- Finish line food tent
- Course entertainment, especially school music bands and cheer squads
- Medical tent staff and roaming medical teams
- Clean up crew AND MORE!
Nonprofit organizations who provide us with 5 or more volunteers for our event will receive a booth at our expo at NO CHARGE, and organizations who provide us with 10 or more volunteers can receive a donation to their charity in the amount of $100. Five spots available for both options. First come, first served!