Cause + Event requires a number of dedicated volunteers and we couldn’t run this race without them. If you are interested in volunteering, please click on the Volunteer Registration Link below. After you are registered in our RaceIt system, you will be able to choose your specific Volunteer Job. See below for a list of Volunteer Jobs.
2016 Volunteer Opportunities
More details regarding specific jobs are listed on the Sign-Up page after you register.
Friday, September 30, 2016
- Packet Pick-Up, Bethany Athletic Club, 4-6pm (all slots filled)
- Packet Pick-Up, Bethany Athletic Club, 6-8pm (all slots filled)
Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Course Set-Up, Bethany Village Center, 9am-1pm (all slots filled)
- Packet Pick-Up, Foot Traffic West, 10am-12pm (all slots filled)
- Packet Pick-Up, Foot Traffic West, 12pm-2pm (all slots filled)
Sunday, October 2nd, 2016 (all Volunteer Jobs on Sunday located at Bethany Village)
- Set-Up Crew, 5:30-7:30am
- Parking Attendants, 7:30-9am
- Kid’s Race/Start Line, 8-9:30am (all slots filled)
- Food Tent (Prep/Clean-Up), 8-11:30am
- Waste Management Crew, 8-11:30am
- 1st Course Aid Station, 8:30-10am, Pirate Park (all slots filled)
- 2nd Course Aid Station, 9-10:45am, John Marty Park
- Course Monitors, 8:30-10:30am (varies depending on location along course) OUR BIGGEST NEED!)
- Finish Line Aid Station, 9-11am
- Clean-Up Crew, 11am-Noon
Would your organization like a booth at the race day expo? Simply loan us five or more volunteers to assist with packet pick up or race day logistics for a few hours and we’ll give you a booth at the race to promote your non-profit and raise awareness for your mission.
If you can provide 10 or more volunteers for race day, we’ll provide you with a $100 donation. Act fast, due to budgetary restrictions we will limit the number of organizations to five for this opportunity.
And ANY team with 25 or more registered participants will also be given a booth at our Race Day Expo!
Questions about specific volunteer opportunities? Contact us at email@example.com.